Monday, 18 October 2010

"Flight to London" is released.

Even though the cellphone video is older than the flight to the UK, I've decided to put in first the cellphone and then the UK series. It was supposed to be my first UK stay and it turned out first as a disaster. "You won't be on BA 903." BA tried to turn it better to rebook me on BA 8733. After that the disaster wasn't that bad.




As said: dedicated to all friendly people from the UK.

Flight from Frankfurt (FRA-EDDF) to London City (LCY-EGLC) with the first ever Embraer 170 of BA Cityflyer (G-LYCD).

My story: I was booked on BA 903 (Boeing 767 normaly) that day. But this day (JUL 30 2010), the daily B767 service was somehow broken this day. The amazing ladies at Frankfurt managed a rebooking to BA 8733. This was my flight then to London. Bad for me, as a 767 fan. But Delta's two 767-300s with winglets compensated this a little bit;)

The journey duration is 1:30 hour.
United Kingdom isn't that bad. In the next few weeks, I will upload more videos about London and Brighton.

ENJOY.