Description:
What a blast! Never thought that the UK were so cool. I've spent one week in London and one day in Brighton. Traveling by train is a hassle even though you have the euro tunnel. Bus wasn't also an option, so I've picked the Aircraft.
Ok, about my week in the UK: I've booked a single room near the BBC headquarter in the Shepherd's Bush Road. I've spent partly walking and partly traveling on Underground and Overground as well as bus on a 7 day ticket.
I've got some more videos.
Enjoy.
Status Update #4
Work due to upload:
-Bungee Brighton
-BA908
-Hyde Park Documentary
-Gearbox exchange
Queued work
- Engine replacement in pictures
-work that need special permission (party of two) TBA.
-Audi restoration project (works are halted)
-Audi hits the road again (works are halted)
Disclaimer:
We do not warranty that work will be uploaded. Work may be delayed or canceled because of lacking footage and time without any further notice. We don't give any dates or times, not to disappoint you.