This can you call the heart piece of my travel to the UK. A few months ago, I saw videos from Brighton and the Bungee stuff. This made me going to Brighton. Originally, I wanted to make a roundtrip. If it happened, you would also see Blackpool and other nice cities of the UK.
Before considering to go to London, I've seen some videos from Brighton. Original, this journey was planed as a round trip, going first from London to Brighton. This is a left over of it. Like in Belgium and unlike in Germany, trains are driving on the left hand side. Stations are more cleaner and better managed than in Germany. The best way to get to Brighton is going from Victoria or Tower Bridge in London. I've picked Victoria (VIC) due to the proximity to my hotel. You are traveling so 1 hour, passing Croydon (ex London Airport) and Gatwick. The overall cost of this roundtrip was £22.50 in standard class. The seats were comfortable.
My stay in Brighton includes: The visits of the pier, the downtown and the bungee catapult. I've done the last one exactly four times.
Brighton is known as a city with a lot of language schools. I've met a large German group of English learning fellows at the catapult.
Well, next week, you will see the four sessions on the catapult.
cheers Have a nice day