Monday, 20 October 2014

Deadlines to the name change

#28.11.2014 Please update your bookmark to this blog! canuckleaf.blogspot.ca 

#11.3.2014: I've decided to uniform the name: Every service will be called canuck leaf in future!
Update: Old Instagram-domain is no longer reachable! Please switch to canuck_leaf_pix on Instagram. 

I will try to change my main channel's URL to youtube.com/user/CanuckLeaf on January 1st 2015. Please update your bookmarks to adapt to that change. However, you will find my Channel under the old domain with

The instagram will be renamed into "Canuck Leaf Pix" on November 1st 2014.

This blog will be renamed into "canuckleaftext" on December 1st 2014. the domain will be also like that.

If you puzzle after the first of January and can't find us, here is a table how you can we find us then:


NETWORK: YOUTUBE TWITTER BLOG INSTAGRAM
OLD: CANADIANMAPLELEAF01 CML_Media/
CMLNewsexpress
The CML Blog CML Image
NEW: www.youtube.com/
Canuck_Leaf
or www.youtube.com/
CanuckLeaf
@Canuck_Leaf http://canuckleaf.blogspot.ca
canuck_leaf

I hope it works out.

A new logo will be made public by February 2015.