Thursday, 9 February 2012

Changes 2012

Please note that we have added Korean as the fourth language. There are still no ideas for good videos, but I'll keep it warm.

Due to too much Frankfurt videos, our yearly journey to Frankfurt will be moved to the French section.

The French video of our Quebec videos has been canceled. Content-ID has some major flaws and I don't want to loose this account.

Depending on the situation, we will also do a Canadian travel video series or a travel video series in Paris, France.... (There will be no announcement where we are going to.)

I a few weeks, Some days in Berlin will be our first video for 2012 because sign off was made in 2011.

C U

Update No. 1
We won't switch to HD-1080 that quickly. We get good results with 720P.

Update No. 2
I think I will do another Hochseilgarten Video ((2.1) and maybe a bungee [tramp] video).

Update No. 3
I will also do videos on CMLHanguk, but there is a lack of topics, currently collecting some. And Hanguk will receive a new channel logo.

Update No. 4
I also want to add Spanish to our channels, this is expected in fall '12. Sorry, I'm so sorry, we will add Danish first....

And now have fun.