Next week I will upload all last 6 remaining video for 2011. 2 videos à 3 days. This will conclude our video series for 2011. Thank you for being here in 2011. I hope we can see each other in 2011. From my site I will say good bye due to future exams. Stay tuned on twitter here on the CMLblog. In 2012, we will post a new sign off video. Then we will really sign off until Mid-february. The annually Frankfurt trip will take place and a video about the Lollsfest 2011 will be done. Maybe I will also add something about our stay at Berlin, Germany. Let see what happens in 2012, may be we will be in Canada again. Also in February, we will found a new subsidairy called "CMLHanguk" which will feature Korean language videos only.
As some people have noticed that we have put all comments going through our products under moderation. I think that will turn on the comments on this site, too, but only with approval. We don't need any discrimination, profanity (at least put an asterisk (*) over one letter) and bullying.
Best regards...