Hello folks,
during the catastrophic events in Japan, I happened to be in Frankfurt, it's news hit us on the second day. That's because I call the new style to edit my videos (new logo, new fonts and so on) "Sendai". As you may noticed, the voting (thumbs up/down) function has been disabled on all videos. Not because of thumb down movements against us, it's because of other media which doesn't have any thumbs (TV, Newspaper). Youtube has done everything to censor important comments, just when someone's comments have been thumbed down long enough. That's because I've also disabled the thumb-function for comments. Other TV-stations (ABC, CBS) on youtube are working against opinions and have been disabled comments on their videos.
We have changed our intention. We don't want to be partner of Youtube. Some partners are often very selfish and egoistic. They are putting smaller Youtuber in an unreachable position. fame can't be earned over night, you have to have to have talent for that. Youtube was made for hobby films and filmmakers. People, this is a social network, you can do businesses on Ebay, not on Youtube. I'm not hunting for donations, I'm doing this in my free time. Youtube won't make you rich, except you are Kevin Nalty or Michael Buck. We have removed all ads from this blog. We are now merely welcoming all people visiting us.
BTW: Here is the latest video.
Current and Direct. © 2010-2011 CML
