The old JX engine is now built out and we are awaiting a donor "heart" for my bus.
One wrecker wanted to sell a VW Rabbit Mk 4 TDi engine. Unfortunately, I've missed some parts of the removal of the engine, so I will only do a video about the beginnings of removal and the inserting of the new engine and ongoing modifications.
Question: Why are there not more videos?
Answer: We are living in a part of the world, where the internet is so slow, that you want to send your videos directly to Youtube by snail mail. I've got a friend, who has a faster connection, but our meetings are rare. The problem is that you can wait for hours at 300 Mbps download and less than 100 Mbps download. Since I'm a student, I've got the possibility to solve this via TV cable, but I'm rarely there in summers. College will resume shortly and I will be able to upload new stuff. If I'm meeting my friend earlier, stuff will be earlier there. The project CanadianMapleLeaf01 isn't dead. Just wait for more updates on Twitter or here. We are not on modem, but our phone company is refusing any upgrade to our internet experience. Ok, we want to deliver quality.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.